Friday, March 14, 2014

Pictures

We have a senior couple serving in the VC from Sydney, Australia
and they are just the cutest! So we have a lot of these Koala bears hangin around 

In one of our district meetings we baked our secret "missionary cookie recipe"
all of our bishops... that's a lot of bishops! We have 7!
And yes, we are cutting up Milka chocolate to put in them :) So good!

Sister Garcia and me on shift at the VC!

Sister Leota and me before she was transferred.

Sister Biery and me!! I love her!! She's from Kentucky :)
She is German speaking.

niece/daughter, mother/daughter, mother/grandmother, daughter/aunt/sister.

 My favorite little french canadian, Sister Antian!
She has the cutest french accent ever. She was transferred to Price.

Sister Busteed, one of my STL's (Sister Training leader)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message for Madeline!