Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in St. George anymore ...

Glimpses of the Manti Temple 









Welly Lu's baptism. This guy is awesome. Wonderful baptism service. He is on fire with the gospel!! 


our friends. we love the chickens eggs. the ducks are really stinky. 


typical Manti. "Well hi there!!" 


The Vasquez family. Different family, almost same name. A less-active family we're teaching. We spent some of Christmas with them :) Their little girl right in front of me is the cutest little girl ever! Oh my goodness I love her. 



My beautiful tongan queen companion!! 



The Vazquez family. My favorite Mexican family in the whole world. We spent some time with them on New Years Eve and Maria made us some of the best Mexican food I've ever had. Dad, I am taking you there when we come back to Manti. You will love them and their food. They are all Catholic, not really open to the gospel right now. But we go over every now and then to show them that we care and share a little message. Plus, Maria makes some killer Mexican hot chocolate. One day will be the day for them :)



Mule deer :) Whenever we leave peoples homes it's always, "Be safe! Don't hit any deer!" I really hope that day never comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message for Madeline!